Treatment With Restylane® & Restylane® Silk
Both Restylane and Restylane Silk instantly add volume and fullness to the skin and lips providing a natural-looking result. They are injected using a small needle at the Cascade Eye & Skin Centers location of your choice during a brief visit with your provider.
Restylane May Be Used in the Following Areas:
- Smile lines, also called nasolabial folds, run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines, which begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin
- Corners of the mouth can begin to turn downward, giving the look of a constant frown
- Pre-jowls that form along the jawline
- Chin wrinkles, lines across the chin
- Vertical lip lines, which form above the upper lip
The Restylane and Restylane Silk Difference
Restylane is designed to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid specifically formulated to act like your body’s own hyaluronic acid, eventually breaking down naturally.
Restylane Silk is the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for subtle lip enhancement and smoothing wrinkles and lines around the mouth in patients over 21 years of age. Like other areas of the face, the lips and skin surrounding the mouth show signs of aging as an individual gets older. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape, and increased vertical lines above the lip. Restylane Silk is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results in these areas. That’s why it’s made of smaller, smoother particles than those used in other Restylane products.
What to Expect
Restylane instantly adds volume to help restore youthful contours, so you’ll see results immediately following your treatment. It is injected using an ultra-fine needle, creating the desired aesthetic effect.