Radiesse May Be Used in the Following Areas:
- Smile lines, also called nasolabial folds, run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines, which begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin
- Corners of the mouth can begin to turn downward, giving the look of a constant frown
- Pre-jowls that form along the jaw-line
- Chin wrinkle lines across your chin
Just a single treatment of Radiesse may be all you need to make wrinkles and folds disappear.
The Radiesse Difference
Once you discover what makes Radiesse different, you’ll agree that it makes an excellent choice for facial renewal. Radiesse contains calcium-based microspheres that, once injected, act as a scaffold under the skin to provide lift. Over time, these microspheres begin to stimulate your own natural collagen to grow, so results are both immediate and long-lasting. Radiesse can provide natural and long-lasting results, clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
What to Expect
Radiesse treatments are a quick in-office procedure at Cascade Eye & Skin Centers. In fact, you may even be comfortable during the procedure because Radiesse is FDA-approved to mix with Lidocaine, a local anesthetic. Treatments are usually completed in about 30 minutes. Since little to no downtime is required, you’ll likely be free to return to your regular daily routine right after treatment. In addition, because the results are immediate, you can leave the office looking more refreshed!