For your convenience, Cascade Eye & Skin Centers now offers virtual dermatology visits through a safe and secure platform. These televisits provide our patients with fast and convenient appointments with a dermatologist to talk about your skin concerns without having to leave the comfort of your home.
During Your Online Dermatology Visit, You Can:
- Ask questions about an ongoing care plan
- Speak with a dermatologist about a new skin concern
- Get treatment recommendations
- Have a prescription ordered if necessary
Online appointments are available within 24-72 hours and can be scheduled online.
Important Notes about Online Appointments
- Skin cancer screenings are not available through virtual visits.
- Online appointments are available for established and new patients.
- There is a $75 deposit, which is covered by Medicare and most insurance plans. We do not accept Molina or UnitedHealthcare Community Plans.
* Effective January 1, 2021, Cascade Eye & Skin Centers will no longer be contracted with Molina Healthcare or new patients with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. If your insurance coverage is through a state plan, please contact our office at (253) 848-3000 for coverage verification before initiating a telehealth visit.