If you’re looking for a way to renew your complexion, HydraFacial and DiamondGlow may be the answer. These two treatments are among the most popular exfoliating services provided at our office. While both treatments can help patients achieve smoother, healthier and more youthful-looking skin, our providers will work with you individually to determine which facial can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract and hydrate the skin to address a range of concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Tone and vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Congested skin
- Large pores
The HydraFacial Treatment Process
Treatment with HydraFacial follows a three-step process to help our patients achieve glowing skin:
- Cleanse and Peel: Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Extract and Hydrate: Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- Fuse and Protect: Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
DiamondGlow is another popular skin-resurfacing treatment. It uses a patented recessed diamond tip wand to provide a deep clean that rejuvenates the skin. DiamondGlow works to exfoliate, extract and infuse the skin to reveal radiant results that last.
Benefits of DiamondGlow:
- Skin appears brighter and smoother
- Unclogs pores
- Evens out tone
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Addresses dark spots and discoloration
Which Treatment is Best for Me?
Both of these revolutionary treatments provide visible results and are extremely popular options. Each treatment addresses fine lines, wrinkles, clogged pores and dark spots to help our patients achieve a glowing complexion.
If you’re interested in either treatment, our cosmetic dermatologists will be happy to discuss the individual benefits of each procedure and the results you may expect based on your age, skin type and lifestyle.
Request your consultation today by filling out the contact form or calling us at the number provided below!