Restylane Lyft®, for wrinkles that benefit from a deeper injection. Restylane Lyft® is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid, containing lidocaine for patient comfort, that is specifically formulated to act like your body's own hyaluronic acid, adding volume and fullness to the skin. It is biocompatible with the human body and eventually broken down naturally. Due to it's unique formulation it is able to be injected deep into the skin, making it a great choice for stubborn wrinkles.
Restylane Lyft® is injected using a fine needle and provides immediate wrinkle correction. The addition of lidocaine lessens the discomfort during the injections and for up to one hour after, allowing you to continue with daily activities after your treatment.
Restylane Lyft® dermal filler may be used in the following treatment areas:
- Smile lines, also called nasolabial folds, which run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines, which begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin
- Corners of the mouth can begin to turn downward, giving the look of a constant frown
- Pre-jowls that form along the jaw line
- Chin wrinkles, lines across the chin
- The area just below the nose and above the upper lip
The Difference With Restylane Lyft®
Restylane Lyft®'s main difference from other dermal fillers is the average size of the particles and the depth of injection, making it an excellent choice for more severe facial wrinkles that benefit from a deeper injection into the skin. It also contains lidocaine allowing for a more comfortable treatment.
What to Expect
Restylane Lyft® instantly adds volume to help restore youthful contours, so you'll see results immediately following your treatment. It is injected using an ultra-fine needle, creating the desired aesthetic effect.
Find out more about Restylane Lyft® by visiting their website here.