Treatment With Restylane Lyft®
Restylane Lyft is injected using a fine needle and provides immediate wrinkle correction. The addition of lidocaine lessens the discomfort during the injections and for up to one hour after. Reduced pain allows you to continue with daily activities after your treatment.
Restylane Lyft May Be Used to Treat the Following Areas:
- Smile lines, also called nasolabial folds, run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines, which begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin
- Corners of the mouth can begin to turn downward, giving the look of a constant frown
- Pre-jowls that form along the jawline
- Chin wrinkles, lines across the chin
- The area just below the nose and above the upper lip
The Restylane Lyft Difference
Restylane Lyft’s main differentiators from other dermal fillers are the particles’ average size and the injection depth, making it an excellent choice for more severe facial wrinkles that benefit from a deeper injection into the skin. It also contains lidocaine, allowing for a more comfortable treatment.
What to Expect
Restylane Lyft instantly adds volume to help restore youthful contours, so you’ll see results immediately following your treatment. It is injected using an ultra-fine needle, creating the desired aesthetic effect.