There is a unique opening for a Dermatologist to join one of the most progressive multispecialty and comprehensive skincare practices in Washington state. Cascade Eye & Skin Centers is located in the picturesque Pacific Northwest, where outdoor activities, sports, and cultural opportunities abound.
The providers at Cascade Eye & Skin Centers are looking for a bright and eager addition to our practice. We desire to hire a board-certified or eligible dermatologist to join our eight dermatologists and plastic surgery group practice with PA-C support. This position provides the opportunity to grow both a medical, surgical, and cosmetic practice with six clinical locations. The practice has all state-of-the-art equipment, AllScripts electronic medical records, and licensed medical professional support staff.
Board certification or eligibility required. Full time with competitive salary and benefits, including partnership track.
- Living in the Northwest, just 45 minutes south of Seattle in the heart of Puget Sound, with magnificent views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Mountains, and cultural activities
- 8 Dermatologists, 2 Mohs Surgeons, 1 Plastic Surgeon, 9 Physician Assistants, 2 Dermatopathologists
- Mohs, Path Lab, and Dermatopathology
- Cosmetic-lasers: Fraxel® Lasers, Clear + Brilliant™, CoolSculpting®, tattoo and hair removal, IPL, PDL, Excel V, and Superficial Radiotherapy SRT
- Allscripts Electronic Health Records
- 4 Cosmetic Centers with 9 aestheticians and aesthetic services