The HydraFacial treatment restores skin back to its youth. It combines advanced medical technology with an invigorating therapy to achieve immediate, lasting results. This treatment is suitable for all skin types with no downtime or discomfort.
The HydraFacial treatment is a four-step process:
- Cleansing and Exfoliation: The skin is cleansed and exfoliated, removing dead skin cells revealing healthy new skin.
- Acid Peel: A gentle peel is applied to assist in loosening debris from pores without irritation.
- Extractions: Painless, automated extractions occur using vortex suction to clean out pores.
- Hydration: A deep hydration serum containing antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid is applied and infused into the skin to nourish and protect it.
Chemical peels expose fresh, healthy skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells, leading to improved smoothness and texture. A series of chemical peels can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and brighten the skin, establishing a more even skin tone by decreasing areas of irregular brown discoloration.
After a series of chemical peels, pores will appear refined and skin texture will be enhanced, resulting in a smoother and softer appearance.
Cascade Cosmetic Centers offers both SkinMedica® and Glytone® chemical peels, which utilize unique acid solutions to treat mild to severe skin indications. Your skincare professional can select the appropriate chemical peel to treat imperfections of the skin, such as photodamage, acne, acne scarring, redness and mild to moderate signs of aging. We also offer a physician-administered TCA chemical peel formulated to decrease moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
SkinMedica chemical peels include:
- Illuminize Chemical Peel
- Vitalize Chemical Peel
- Rejuvenize Chemical Peel
Glytone® chemical peels include:
- Glycolic Chemical Peel 30% – 70%
- Salicylic Chemical Peel
- Mandelic Chemical Peel
- Pyruvic Chemical Peel
All of our master aestheticians are delighted to assist patients in tailoring a unique skincare regimen to fit their individual skincare needs. Complimentary consultations are available at our four Cascade Cosmetic Center locations (University Place, Gig Harbor, Puyallup and Sunrise) to develop a personalized skincare plan.