Cosmetic Patient Coordinator
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, outgoing, and organized Patient Coordinator for a fast-paced, prominent Cosmetic Dermatology and Plastic surgery practice to assist in the patient acquisition process and strengthen the patient experience.
Must have strong customer service and sales experience, have exceptional computer proficiency, be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to effectively sustain multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Will be responsible for speaking with all new patients on the phone, explaining procedures, answering questions, providing guidance, acting as liaison between providers and patient, scheduling procedures, reviewing pre- and post-operative instructions, collecting fees, paying close attention to the details of the entire patient experience and selling medical grade skin care and makeup.
This position is a customer service role, as well as a patient support role for all new and existing patients in the practice and the ideal candidate must thrive in a service environment. Must have a professional presentation that is representative of our upscale practice, be highly motivated and work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Processes insurance verification and performs payment collection.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Optimizes patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Greet all patients
- Check patients in and out patients
- Maintain accountability for provider/ aesthetician schedules
- Answer phones and voicemails promptly
- Pull next day’s/ weekly patient charts and organize per scheduled appointment time
- Maintain inventory of all front office supplies
- Organize and maintain clean work environment
- Manage all rewards programs and promote reward programs to patients
- Process payments, manage and reconcile money daily
- Print daily close out reports on scheduling system and review for accuracy.
- Availability to work evenings and some weekends.
- Must come to work looking professional and presentable
- Up-selling additional treatment areas and/or skin care products
- Participate in inventory control and monthly orders.
- Promote Cascade loyalty programs and services.
- Inform all guests of current promotions, events and services within the office
- Conduct make-up applications, skin care analysis and product demonstrations with patients.
- Maintain positive relationships with the vendors through participation in required training’s and the execution of events and promotions.
- Ensure that all merchandise, testers and demonstration stations are maintained and set to company standard
- Prior Dermatology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience preferred; MUST have prior customer service experience in a medical setting
- Must be familiar with MS Office, including Excel Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Experience with EMR systems a PLUS
Job Type: Full-time