Marketing And Community Outreach Specialist
The Marketing & Community Outreach Specialist plays an integral role within the Cascade Eye & Skin Centers marketing team. The primary focus of the individual in this role is to create brand awareness while simultaneously building and strengthening relationships within the community. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a passion for marketing and communication. They must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
• Act as Cascade Eye & Skin Centers brand ambassador. Coordinate external community events, plan and arrange community outreach, education and event activities while building relationships with key community partners aimed at increasing awareness of CESC within the communities served.
• Evaluate opportunities to enhance awareness of Cascade’s services and develop strategies to address needs.
• Develop programs and content to educate community members about Cascade’s key services through community presentations.
• Actively support all aspects of CESC patient-focused events.
• Facilitate relationships with referring practices - ensure all needs are met and educate about services offered at CESC.
• Maintain and construct all CESC donation requests.
• Assist in development of content for internal and external marketing communication projects including brochures, digital signage, social media, websites, emails, newsletters, and PowerPoints.
• Other duties are included, as assigned by Marketing Director or executives.
Education & Experience:
Required: High School Graduate
3+ years of marketing experience minimum
3+ years of healthcare marketing experience
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while prioritizing heavy workloads and meeting time sensitive deadlines.
• Team player with a strong work ethic; promotes and enjoys a creative work environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, strategic and creative skills in project management, writing and verbal communications and a sense of humor.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex projects.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Social Media experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop preferred.
• Competitive compensation package
• Generous PTO
• Medical, dental & vision
• Retirement plan, including employer matching
• Extended illness banked hours