Marketing Coordinator (Digital Emphasis)
• Develop and maintain various digital marketing materials and platforms, including social media.
• Collate content across multiple mediums.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs).
• Identify market trends and insights.
• Evaluate opportunities and provide valuable input for growth strategies.
• Edit marketing materials.
• Actively support all aspects of CESC patient-focused events.
Education & Experience:
Required: High School Graduate
3+ years of marketing experience minimum
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
• Social Media experience.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop preferred.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of CMS and web analytics.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while prioritizing heavy workloads and meeting time sensitive deadlines.
• Team player with a strong work ethic; promotes and enjoys a creative work environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, strategic and creative skills in project management, writing and verbal communications and a sense of humor.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex projects.
• Travel within territory (Pierce County) occasionally required.
• Competitive compensation package
• Generous PTO
• Medical, dental, vision
• Retirement plan, including employer matching
• Extended illness banked hours