A COVID-19 update for our patients« Back
At Cascade Eye & Skin Centers, the health and safety of our patients and employees are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are here to serve you, and we want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus.
Steps we’re taking
- Our teams are closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we're taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our patients.
- Our team is conducting verbal health screenings for each person entering our buildings. If anyone is determined to be high risk or is showing overt signs or symptoms of the coronavirus they will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- In an effort to reduce contact, we are limiting the number of caregivers or family members accompanying patients to their appointments to one person.
- All of our patients have the option to provide their cell phone number to an employee and wait in their vehicle rather than in our waiting room before their scheduled visit. All patients waiting in the office will be asked to distance themselves 6 feet from others.
- Our physicians and staff are highly trained regarding safe and sterile protocols and are practicing these procedures with great care. Additionally, we are conducting enhanced cleaning in all of our facilities and have hand sanitizer available in all of our locations for both patients and staff.
- Stay up to date. For more information on Cascade Eye & Skin Center’s response to (COVID-19), as well as helpful tips and resources, visit our Facebook page.
- Learn more about our online dermatology features, so you can refill prescriptions, and complete your dermatology visit from the comfort of your own home.
Our first priority remains keeping Cascade Eye & Skin Centers patients and employees safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize potential spread of the coronavirus. At this time, our offices will remain open in an effort to continue the specialized health care that our patients require. Like the rest of the world, we will continue to monitor this pandemic on a daily basis and notify our valued patients with any changes affecting our daily operations.
Your Cascade Eye & Skin Centers team